Updated Procedures for safety and wellbeing at Lumiere with INSPIRATO
Lumiere with Inspirato is perfect for a winter getaway. The ideal location to immerse yourself in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains and just steps from skiing. Our 18 hotel residences make for a private and comfortable home base, with ample space, high-end chef’s kitchens, and dramatic mountain views.
We want to assure you that our number one priority has always been and continues to be the health and safety of our guests and team. And, because of this, Lumiere with Inspirato has adopted new, updated standards to ensure your safety and comfort during your upcoming stay.
Please review the information about several changes we have made to provide you with additional peace of mind during these times, including the current county mandated restrictions so you know how you can do your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
You can also find the San Miguel County guidelines and resources HERE
Before and During Your Stay
Your comfort and wellbeing are of utmost importance to us! Before your arrival we will be calling you directly to touch base and discuss any preferences you may have for housekeeping and services available during your stay.
- We kindly ask you to please monitor your temperature prior to travel and if your temperature exceeds 100.4° F we will respectfully ask you to postpone your stay with us.
- We encourage you to bring your best dressed mask to wear in public areas. Per county guidelines, everyone is required to wear face coverings in public places, and outdoors when you are unable to maintain six feet of physical distance. Face coverings are also required in indoor public areas in the Town of Telluride and Mountain Village. Disposable masks will be available at the front desk upon request.
- Please be advised county guidelines restricts group gatherings of over 10 people in public areas.
- Masks are required while in the common areas of the hotel.
- Attached to this email, you will find a digital version of our registration card, we kindly request this to be signed and returned ahead of your arrival to minimize contact. Please note this is required for check in.
- If, during your stay, you develop any of the below symptoms please immediately inform staff so that we may arrange for you to seek proper medical care and/or treatment. Symptoms such as (but not limited to): Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
Upon Arrival and What to Expect
- We have adopted the recommended 6’ social distancing for our check in process during business hours (8am-9pm) but are happy to provide a contactless check in if preferred. Please just let us know.
- Our hours of operation are 8am- 9pm. We will be after hours for emergencies only by calling 970 369 0400 or 970 708 5147
- Please do not share elevators with anyone outside of your group.
- Per county regulations, we are REQUIRING all staff to wear masks.
- As always, our team will practice regular and thorough hygiene.
- Staff will practice regular and frequent handwashing (20 seconds) per CDC guidelines.
- We have adopted even more stringent cleaning procedures and with accordance with County guidelines, all housekeeping staff have completed a Covid19 cleaning training and certification.
General Property Information
- During the fall off season, we had our properties deep cleaned and sanitized. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property and we have added hand sanitizers to each room for guests’ personal use.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored. In accordance with County regulations, all team members will have their temperature checked upon arrival. And, team members that have any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, will not work on the property.
- Only two households are allowed to stay together in one residence with a maximum of 10 people. There are no exceptions to this policy, including adults, children or family members who may be joining you for your trip but reside at another address. Should you currently have members from more than two households in your rental party or scheduled to stay in your rental property, please contact us immediately to check the availability of additional space.
- At no point during your stay may you have people not from these two households inside your residence at Lumière with Inspirato.
- Additionally, you are not allowed to have more people in your unit than what is listed as the maximum occupancy in your respective rental unit, or more than 10 people, whichever is less.
Arrival and Departures
- Our check-in process will also be expedited to accommodate minimal contact and the Guest Services team may be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance at 970.369.0400 or 970.708.5147
- As mentioned above, a contact-less check in is available- please let us know if you prefer this option and provided we receive your registration card completed by email we will have your keys ready for you on the fourth floor.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
Requests and Communication
- Should you need anything during your stay, our concierge team would be happy to help! We’re available by phone and also have WhatsApp if you prefer to chat via message at 970.708.5147
- We want to provide you with the highest level of service and care during your stay, but we are limiting the team members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering the following options for housekeeping services:
- Daily Housekeeping Service – Limited: Our team will access your room once daily to provide a quick tidy upon request. Per county guidelines we are to keep time in a unit to a minimum and not enter units that are occupied.
- Pre-stocked or Daily Delivery Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we are happy to stock your room appropriately for the entire stay if you complete the pantry stocking form. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests.
- Per county guidelines, we will have a maximum occupancy capacity as set by the county.
Breakfast & Lounge
- Due to the current Colorado state guidelines we are unfortunately unable to provide our usual continental breakfast offering in the Lounge. Instead we are providing each room with a prearrival welcome basket from our favorite local vendors with organic and fresh ingredients that we hope you enjoy. We would be delighted to do a grocery shop for you for a $25 fee + the grocery items.
- Lounge: Open exclusively for guests of Lumiere with seating configured to allow for at least six feet of separation between guests. Please do not hesitate to come down to enjoy some wine and enjoy games by the fire till 8pm per county guidelines.
- In Residence Dining: We are proud to have Chef Ania this winter! She will be offering nightly gourmet drop off dinners that are hot and ready to serve. These must be ordered 48 hours in advance.
- Restaurant Reservations: Due to San Miguel County being in Code Red Restrictions, indoor dining is not permitted at this time. The majority of the Telluride and Mountain Village restaurants do have a take away menu, and for an updated list please visit https://www.skibrew.us/. Please note that delivery services charge a $25 fee. Thank you for your understanding!
Pool & Gym
- For your safety, our fitness center, hot tub, and plunge pools will be accessible by appointment per unit only between the hours of 7am-9pm. You will be able to sign up in person at the front desk starting at 8am on the day of your request.
Activities & Dining
- Our guided outdoor adventures will be available individually and for couples privately.
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout all activities, for both team and guest safety where applicable. Please contact the concierge team to provide more information.
- Please find a link https://www.skibrew.us/ for available dine in, take out and retail options in the area.
- Lift tickets and ski lessons are required to be purchased in advanced. You can purchase lift tickets online https://shop.tellurideskiresort.com/s/winter-lift-tickets/p/winter-lift-ticket and ski lessons https://tellurideskiresort.com/ski-school/ . Please note, tickets must be used consecutively. Please let us know if you need any assistance with this.
- Ski Rentals: Black Tie Ski Rentals is located here in the hotel and provides rentals at a discounted rate plus Ski Valet Service. In order to do this, please go to https://booknow.blacktieskis.com/reservations/step_1 and use the discount code 21LUM20 at check out to receive 20% off your order