Updated Procedures for safety and wellbeing at Lumiere with INSPIRATO
Thank you for choosing Lumiere with Inspirato for your upcoming getaway. The ideal location to immerse yourself in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains, just steps from hiking & mountain bike trails as well as incredible fishing. Our 18 hotel residences make for a private and comfortable home base, with ample space, high-end chef’s kitchens, and dramatic mountain views. We want to assure you that our number one priority has always been and continues to be the health and safety of our guests and team. And, because of this, Lumiere with Inspirato has adopted new, updated standards to ensure your safety and comfort during your upcoming stay. Please review the information about several changes we have made to provide you with additional peace of mind during these times, including the current county mandated restrictions so you know how you can do your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Before and During Your Stay
- Your comfort and well being are of utmost importance to us! Before your arrival we will be calling you directly to touch base and discuss any preferences you may have for housekeeping and services available during your stay.
- We kindly ask you to please monitor your temperature prior to travel and if your temperature exceeds 100.4° F we will respectfully ask you to postpone your stay with us.
- We encourage you to bring your favorite mask to wear in public areas. Per county guidelines, everyone is required to wear face coverings in public places, and outdoors when you are unable to maintain six feet of physical distance. Face coverings are also required in indoor public areas in the Town of Telluride and Mountain Village. Disposable masks will be available at the front desk upon request.
- Please be advised county guidelines restricts group gatherings of over 10 people in public areas.
- In an effort to keep all of our guests and staff as safe as possible, we are asking all guests to wear a mask whilst in the common areas of the hotel.
- Attached to this email, you will find a digital version of our registration card, we kindly request this to be signed and returned ahead of your arrival to minimize contact. Please note this is required for check in.
- If, during your stay, you develop any of the below symptoms please immediately inform staff so that we may arrange for you to seek proper medical care and/or treatment. Symptoms such as (but not limited to): Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
Upon Arrival and What to Expect
- In accordance with the current county guidelines, full bell and valet services are on request, our team is happy to assist you but only if you feel comfortable with this service. We kindly request to call the hotel at 970 369 0400 once you make the turn into Mountain Village, this is approximately 10 minutes from making it to Lumiere. One of our team members will greet you at safe distance and show to your parking space. Luggage Carts will be located on the ground floor of the garage next to the elevator. They will be sanitized and available for your use. Please keep your car keys with you at time as you are free to come and go as you please.
- We have adopted the recommended 6’ social distancing for our check in process during business hours (8am-9pm) but are happy to provide a contactless check in if preferred. Please just let us know.
- Our hours of operation are 8am- 9pm. We will be after hours for emergencies only by calling 970 369 0400
- Please do not share elevators with anyone outside of your group.
- Per county regulations, we are REQUIRING all staff to wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
- As always, our team will practice regular and thorough hygiene.
- Staff will practice regular and frequent handwashing (20 seconds) per CDC guidelines.
- You will find that items like throw pillows, cushions, and magazines have been put in your closet as they cannot be disinfected each day. Please refrain from using.
- We have adopted even more stringent cleaning procedures and with accordance with County guidelines, all housekeeping staff have completed a Covid19 cleaning training and certification.
General Property Information
- During our temporary closure, we had our properties deep cleaned and sanitized. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property and we have added hand sanitizers to each room for guests’ personal use.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored. In accordance with County regulations, all team members will have their temperature checked upon arrival. And, team members that have any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, will not work on the property.
Arrival and Departures
- Arrivals will be spaced out to allow for individualized guest check-in. The check-in process will also be expedited to accommodate minimal contact and the Guest Services team may be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance.
- As mentioned above, a contact-less check in is available- please let us know if you prefer this option and we will have your keys ready for you on the fourth floor.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
Requests and Communication
Should you need anything during your stay, our concierge team would be happy to help! We’re available by phone and also have WhatsApp # 970 708 5147 if you prefer to chat via message.
We want to provide you with the highest level of service and care during your stay, but we are limiting the team members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering the following options for housekeeping services:
- Daily Housekeeping Service – Limited: Upon request our team will access your room once daily to provide a quick tidy. Per county guidelines we are to keep time in a unit to a minimum and guests and pets are not to occupy the unit during the tidy.
- Pre-stocked or Daily Delivery Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we are happy to stock your room appropriately for the entire stay if you complete the pantry stocking form. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests.
Per county guidelines, we will have a maximum occupancy capacity to ensure there is ample space between rooms and common areas to allow for physical distancing between guests.
Breakfast & bar
- Due to the current Colorado state guidelines we are unfortunately unable to provide our usual continental breakfast offering in the Lounge. Instead we are providing each room with a pre-arrival welcome basket from our favorite local vendors with organic and fresh ingredients that we hope you enjoy. We would be delighted to do a grocery shop for you for a $25 fee + the grocery items.
- Due to the limited occupancy we won’t be fully staffing our bar, however our concierge team will gladly pour you a drink if requested daily until 9pm.
Pool & Gym
- For your safety, our fitness center, hot tub and plunge pools will be accessible by appointment per unit only between the hours of 7am-9pm. There will be a sign up sheet located at the front desk.
Activities & Dining
- Our guided outdoor adventures will be available individually and for couples privately.
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout all activities, for both team and guest safety where applicable. Please contact the concierge team to provide more information.
- Please find a link HERE for available dine in, take out and retail options in the area.